2017-18 CBS Board
- President: Karen Friedman
- Vice President: Beth Lande
- Treasurer: Jeff Seidenstein
- Recording Secretary: Sarah Hann
- Corresponding Secretary: Cheryl Peisner
Immediate Past Presidents
- Cindy Springer
- Larry Rockafellow
- Lu Cohen
Board Members at Large
- Martin Bard
- Gail Chandler
- Rachel Nolan-Johnson
- Lonnie Graul
- Charlene Pfenninger
- Adult Education: Lynn Davis
- Budget & Finance: Jeff Seidenstein
Assists and advises the Treasurer in monitoring and maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Caring Community Circle: Rachel Nolan-Johnson
Responds with congregational assistance when members or their families experience a death, serious illness, or other difficulty where the caring help of fellow congregants is needed or appreciated.
- Family Promise: Barbi Stenacker
- Federation Representative: Judy Fox
- JCRC: Sue Rockafellow
- Membership: Mickie Gurvis
Attracts new members to the congregation and promotes membership retention.
- Newsletter & Communications: David Gurvis
- Oneg Shabbats: Diane Graul
Onegs are a joint effort between the Oneg coordinator, who provides the wine, grape juice and challah, and congregants, who bring other items of their choice.
- Religious School & Youth Education: Roberta Alder and Melissa Bostian
Responsible for providing Jewish education to the congregation’s children and for encouraging Jewish learning at all stages of life by developing and maintaining educational programs based on the needs of the congregation.
- Social Action: Isabel Atlas
Provides help for people in need and promotes needed social change through the incorporation of Tikkun Olam into all congregational activities.
- Website: Adam Harness and Dana Harness
- Worship: Jackie Randall
Collaborates with and assists the clergy by providing congregational feedback and advice in order to enhance the worship experience and life-cycle events.
- Yahrzeit Notification & Coordination: Judy Fox